With RailControl Pro, you can connect multiple game controllers to multiple locs. This means that several people can each use their own game controller to control a different loc at the same time.
Controlling your lay out with game controllers, provides a fun way to share your model train-based adventures with friends or family. Enjoy!
Connecting a game controller to a loc
1. Connect one or more game controllers to your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Apple has an up-to-date support document explaining how to do this.
- Put the controller into pairing mode
- Connect to it from the Bluetooth menu in the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
2. Navigate to a loc in RailControl Pro.
Tap in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the game controller you want to connect to the loc.
If you are playing with multiple people, each game controller will have a different light color. To connect, simply select the controller with the corresponding color from the list.
4. When connected, the connected game controller is shown underneath the speed controls.
Change the connected loc
Repeat the steps above to change the connected loc.
The previously connected loc will disconnect automatically.
Disconnecting a game controller from a loc
There are a few ways to disconnect the game controller from a loc: